Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some new habits to work on...

With Vermont behind me, there's an opportunity to work on some new life habits. There are some cooking/eating habits that I want to explore for both money and health reasons.

 So, one usually needs to set concrete goals with tangible steps to actually achieve anything, but this is a "off the top of my head" list of things that I'll flush out later.

Cooking/Eating:
-Cook more food from the bulk bins at Edge of the Woods
-Cook with less salt
-Eat less processed and pre-prepared food
-Eat less sugar / refined carbs
-Eat more greens
-Expand/Explore new foods and develop new "standard" dishes
-Make extra food so that Marie can take food to work

Other:
-Read More books
-Spend less time on the internet
-Go to the library / play groups with Andrew 2 x per week
-Step up my brushing/flossing
-Core/weights
-Invite more people to dinner

Big/Open Ended:
-Job/Career/part time work

No comments:

Post a Comment